Campbell Scientific dataloggers are at the center of our rugged, reliable data acquisition systems. These dataloggers share similar measurement and programming capabilities; selection of the appropriate datalogger depends mainly on the type, number, precision, and speed of measurements required.
- Measure nearly any sensor
- Provide non-volatile data storage and on-board battery-backed clock
- On-board data processing
- Initiate measurement and control functions based on time or event
- Controlling external devices such as pumps, motors, alarms, freezers, valves, etc.
- PC support software or keyboard/display to program
- Operate independently of AC power, computers, and human interaction
- Consume minimal power from a 12 Vdc source (solar recharge available)
- Interface with on-site and telecommunication devices such as telephone modems (including cellular and voice-synthesized), short haul modems, radio transceivers, satellite transmitters, and ethernet interfaces
- Operating temperature range of -25° to 50°C; optional extended ranges are available
Below is information on the Campbell Scientific dataloggers that we sell and support. If you have any questions please contact us for a no obligation consultation. We can provide quotes and detailed specification information.